kaboomexplosionkaboomexplosion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Calm HTF Calm HTF

Finished the game without using the tagged items... what was that for anyway?

RejahCityGuy responds:

That was for a secret in the ending. :)

Phantom Reverse #1 Phantom Reverse #1

Great story, really piqued my interest and I can't say a lot of games do that for me on NG! I'm pretty sure you've got a fan base already growing for this game :)

One thing though... I get that you're going for ambiance, but I can't seem to click the dialogue away faster. Was this intended? Some gamers, I think, read too fast haha (Not sure if it was just me tho)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll make sure to make text appear faster in a patch ASAP

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

Please make more games like this! Very nice!

Love Chase Love Chase

Hey Death Tiger! It think you should fix the bugs in the game. I bet three and lost all my cash, while other players bet 1 three times and won. It shouldnt affect the outcome of the game. Otherwise, great game man!

Wonderland Days Sim Date Wonderland Days Sim Date

what a great game! i really appreciate all the effort you put into this

Yo Escape Castle Tower Yo Escape Castle Tower

theres a glitch with going down the tower my item was equipped but it kept prompting that i needed something to go down from the tower. i just unequipped it then reequipped it and then it worked.

just something for reference

Pierre Hotel Pierre Hotel

great game! although i am a fan of your work, i must say that at one point i felt like i would be the only game that would have an idea about using an item but would not get it right away due to its clickable area.

SPOILER im talking about the glowing cocktail. im sure a lot of gamers would have the sense to use it but quickly dismiss it due to its massive unclickable area in the dark. maybe it would help to have the main character prompt us with "i should find a ledge" or something to that effect. either way great game! i miss the voice acting tho and such.

-your n-years fan, kaboomexplosion :)

Little Romeo Adventure Little Romeo Adventure

the animation is adorable!
the music gets annoying... would have been better to have it have a longer loop or something...
generally, people won't like to see a score thing unless they see it as an option on the start up screen
the dogs part gets annoying and its not so fun to avoid them (maybe it would be better if you could make him run so it feels more realistic?)
adding a replay medal makes it feel more worth it to replay the game
i would have appreciated voice animation

Haunted House Tours Haunted House Tours

he came out thru the entrance! LOL

Ray And Cooper Ray And Cooper

maybe the pipes should have been labelled with a start part and and end part (or a butt and a head) cause when you're moving them around, you have to rotate them in such a way that they will connect! (even if the orientation SEEMS right, it wont connect until a 180 turn, tricky for the straight pipe!) this is not very obvious and i even considered that it was my computer that was wrong. apart from that, good game :)